The Toa TU-660M is a highly intelligible driver unit suited to public address announcement applications. Use the audio accessory in combination with a suitable horn (option). Its powder-coated finish and stainless steel screws ensure the unit's weatherproof capability. Also employing a newly developed ring diaphragm ensures the unit's high-frequency characteristics.
* Flange is made of aluminium, grey and powder coating.
* Rear cover by ABS resin and gay.
* Screws is made of stainless steel.
* Speaker cable is Polyvinyl chloride insulated cabtyre cable.
- Applicable Horns : TH-650, TH-660
- Rated Input : 60 W
- Line Voltage : 100 V line or 70 V line
- Rated Impedance : 100 V line: 170 Ω (60 W), 330 Ω (30 W), 670 Ω (15 W)
70 V line: 83 Ω (60 W), 170 Ω (30 W), 330 Ω (15 W), 670 Ω (7.5 W)
- Sensitivity : 110 dB (1 W, 1 m) (When operated with JIS C 5504 standard horn.)
- Frequency Response : 150 Hz - 8 kHz (When operated with JIS C 5504 standard horn.)
- Dust/Water Protection : IP65 (When a driver is operated with a horn.)
- Horn Coupling : 1 - 3/8 18 threads (inch screw)
- Polarity : Hot: Black, Com: White
- Operating Temperature : -20 ℃ to +55 ℃ (-4 ゜F to +131 ゜F) (no condensation)
- Finish : Flange: Aluminum, gray, powder coating
Rear cover: ABS resin, gray
Screws: Stainless steel
Speaker cable : Polyvinyl chloride insulated cabtyre cable
(6 mm (0.24") in diameter, 600 mm (23.62") in length)
- Dimensions : φ139 × 151 (D) mm (φ5.47" × 5.94")
- Weight : 2.7 kg (5.95 lb)
- Option : Driver unit cover: UC-200A