The PreSonus PX-1 is a large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone designed for recording vocals, podcasts, and instruments such as guitar and piano. Its 1" gold-sputtered capsule feeds low-noise circuitry including an internal Class-A FET preamp, yielding a 20 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response for wideband clarity.
- Optimal for recording vocals, podcasts, guitar, and more
- True large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Traditional side-address orientation
- 1" gold-sputtered capsule with 6-micron Mylar diaphragm
- Low-noise circuitry with internal Class-A FET preamp
- Handles SPLs up to 135 dB
- Includes mic mount and carrying case