The MIPRO's MA303SU/ACT30H/ACT30T is a excellent public address system that offers unrivalled audio quality and craftsmanship for small to medium-sized crowds. This portable PA system includes MA303 single-channel portable wireless PA system and ACT30H handheld microphone transmitter or ACT30T bodypack transmitter.
MA303 single-channel portable wireless PA system uses a 60W Class-D amplifier to drive a 5" low frequency woofer and a 1" high frequency tweeter for sound amplification. A 1/8" (3.5mm) input jack allows for connection of an external MP3, iPod, CD player, or other line level source. A built-in USB music player and recorder with remote control allows for direct connection to a computer, and an LCD display shows the track name, number, time, and recording status. An integrated UHF diversity wireless microphone receiver with 16 configurable channels, as well as auto scan and transmitter sync functionality are also included.
The ACT30H handheld microphone transmitter is built for comfortable handling and durability, featuring an ergonomically designed housing and a flat top multi-layered steel grille. An LCD panel also included on the mic that can shows the group, channel, battery level, and error message codes.
The ACT30T bodypack transmitter is meant to be worn comfortably on the belt line and comes in a 2.9 oz small body with a mute switch and adjustable belt clip. The 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cables.
MA303SU Single-Channel Portable Wireless PA System
- Powerful 60-watt output for loud, clear sound.
- Best-in-class performance.
- Ultra light, compact & portable
- Weighs just 2.7 kg (6 pounds)
- Powerful Class-D amplifier
- 2-way design (5” LF & 1” HF drivers)
- 2 power modes: AC & built-in lithium rechargeable battery
- 9-11 hours of stand-by time per fast charge
- Built-in 1 or 2 wireless receivers with 16 auto-scannable frequencies
- One-touch Scan/ACT sync button for easy channel set-up
- USB music player/recorder with LCD screen. Remote included
- 3.5mm line input accepts an external MP3, iPod or CD player
- Built-in one-button alarm/siren for warning of threats
- 4-level battery meter (25/50/75/100%) for accurate reading
ACT-30H Handheld Transmitter
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
ACT-30T Bodypack Transmitter
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.