The MIPRO's MA100DB/ACT32T is a portable PA system that includes MA-100DU single-channel compact personal wireless megaphone and a ACT32T bodypack microphone transmitter. It is suitable to install in classrooms, day-care facilities, playgrounds & parks, corporate meetings, seminars.
The MA100 powered speaker is available in three separate frequency bands (6A, 6B, and 6C), allowing several units to be operated in the same region without interfering with each other. It is also available with a built-in USB MP3 player and recorder in either single or dual receiver configurations. MA-100 is equipped with a Class-D amplifier that delivers 50 watts of power for strong and clean sound projection. The Scan and ACTTM sync mechanism detects the clearest operational frequency (from 16 scannable frequencies) and syncs the transmitter with a single touch. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge, and the 4-segment LED battery indicator lets you quickly know how much power is remaining.
ACT32T miniature bodypack transmitter is a small and lightweight transmitter with a durable plastic casing. The transmitter has a mute switch, a mini-XLR connector, and an antenna on the top. It also has a back-lit LCD panel with numerous metrics shown. The transmitter can be worn in either an up or down position with the adjustable belt clip.
MA-100DU single-channel compact personal wireless megaphone
- Ultra light, ultra compact and ultra portable design.
- Powerful and crystal-clear sound projection.
- Built-in 1 or 2 diversity receivers for reliable, extended reception range.
- One-touch Scan & ACT sync button for fast and easy channel set-up.
- User-friendly control panel provides intuitive easy operation.
- Accepts wired & wireless microphones.
- USB music player & recorder with LCD screen.
- Built-in alarm siren provides emergency warnings.
- High efficiency class-D amplifier drives 5" full-range loudspeaker with level limiter.
- AC and lithium rechargeable battery operation.
- 10-12 hours of stand-by time per 4-hour full charge.
- A smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.
- 3.5mm line-input accepts external MP3, iPod or CD player.
ACT-32T Bodypack Transmitter
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.