Superlux L401U Headphone Condenser Microphone. A 1", 3mm ultra-t hin gold-plated diaphragm capsule is included with the Superlux L401U USB microphone to enable studio-quality recording in any stage, home, or studio setting. The L401U large diaphragm USB microphone's plug-and-play design provides compatibility with both Windows and Mac operating systems as well as the majority of DAW programmes on the market.
The Superlux L401U's superior A to D converter and USB output make precise recording simple. Real-time microphone input monitoring is provided by a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) port on the back of the L401U. You may quickly change the monitoring level between the audio output and mic input using a direct/mixing knob.
• USB digital recording condenser microphone.
• Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows and Mac OS system and supports most of the DAW software.
• Ø 1”, 3μm ultra-thin gold-plated diaphragm capsule of L401U captures exquisite and warm sound.
• The cardioid pickup pattern of L401U is very suitable for vocal recording, acoustic instruments and any other sources.
• The built-in headphone amplifier ensures extremely clear and rich playback details even under high volume.
• Direct monitoring provides zero-latency monitoring.
• Built-in high quality AD converter, and with 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate.
• Included die-cast table stand.