The Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 is the latest in Focusrite's multi-channel firewire audio interface line. With eight award-winning Focusrite preamps, this audio accessory is built on Focusrite's unrivalled pre-amp pedigree. To enable seamless integration, superb routing flexibility, and future-proof, rock-solid driver stability, legendary sonic performance is paired with the very latest in firewire interfacing technology. Sonic purity is paramount with the Saffire PRO 40. As your audio passes between the analogue and digital domains, the eight Focusite pre-amps provide low noise and distortion, while quality digital conversion and JetPLL jitter removal technologies ensure exquisite audio quality. There are 10 analogue outputs, ADAT i/o, stereo SPDIF i/o, and two virtual 'loopback' inputs for routing digital audio between software applications, excellent for collecting online audio, in addition to the eight Focusrite pre-amps. Every channel has phantom power, and the first two channels additionally have -9dB pads for extra headroom. The front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input allows for precise level viewing. Focusrite plug-ins are included with the Saffire PRO 40. Focusrite's new Compression, Reverb, Gating, and EQ VST/AU plug-ins offer a major increase over typical sequencer effects, adding a touch of class to your performance.
- Eight high quality, award-winning Focusrite pre-amps provide the best sounding interface in its class
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire & Thunderbolt compatible interface provides pristine audio quality and guaranteed
- Total I/O count of 20 inputs and 20 outputs, with a host of I/O options provided
- Includes Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective
offers, all available via download upon registration
- Two separate headphone buses allow two artists to receive independent and fully-customized monitor mixes