The BLACKMAGIC DESIGN's ATEM Mini Pro ISO HDMI Live Stream Switcher is a 4-input live production switcher with an integrated control panel designed for multicamera to live streaming at HD on the internet via Ethernet output. This visual accessories features a USB output that allows you to record the program output as well as record the individual HDMI inputs to an external USB drive (not included). In addition to recording the program stream and individual inputs, ATEM Mini Pro ISO also records embedded audio and analog audio inputs to generate a live stream DaVinci Resolve project file. This allows you to bring live productions into DaVinci Resolve and fine-tune or tweak them using the source material already on your USB drive.
ATEM Mini Pro ISO has the same size, button layout and interface ports on the back panel as ATEM Mini Pro, but with new electronics to enable ISO recording and DaVinci project file generation. ATEM Mini Pro ISO supports all ATEM Mini Pro features including upstream and downstream keyers, advanced chroma keyers, two linear / luma keyers, DVE transition keyers, pattern generators and color generators. There is also media player support for fills and keyframes, supporting up to 20 still images in PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG and TIFF formats. The ATEM software control panel is used for control and configuration and can monitor live feed data rates, audiometers, configurations, and status. You can also use the panel to set up streaming to the optional Blackmagic Design Streaming Bridge anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
- Connecting a USB drive to the ATEM Mini Pro ISO's USB port enables capturing the switched program stream, as well as up to four isolated (ISO) recordings of input video, as well as embedded audio, analog input audio, graphics, and a DaVinci Resolve project file of your switched program
- The device has the same footprint, layout, and connections of the ATEM Mini Pro
- Stream video up to 1080p HD
- Quick stream, on-air, and record buttons
- Hardware encoder so there's no need for additional streaming software
- Control and configure timecode, stream status
- Full support and control features for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Simultaneous USB recording
- Integration with MultiDock for live hard drive switching
- Customize advanced settings with XML files
- Software multiview with program previews, graphics, record status, on-air status, and audio meters
- Program preview input and output buttons
- Tally light control for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Automatic timecode sync for all cameras