Shure WB98HC Instrument Microphone
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Optional A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile--allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid (as supplied), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis. Cartridge for cardioid polar pattern also available.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -59 dBV/Pa* (1 mV) typical, *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Phantom power required?: 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc(IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3.
- Compatibility: All Shure w/TA4F (Tiny QG)
- Connector: TA4F (For Shure)
- Max SPL: 143.5dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 63dB
- Self Noise: 31dB (A weighted)