SUPER-X PRO CX3400 V2
The CX3400 stereo 2-way/3-way/ mono 4-way crossover provides the ultimate in high-precision audio frequency separation, thanks to its state-of-the-art circuitry, superior-grade components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced I/O connectivity. CX3400 features include: Limiters on all crossover outputs for optimal loudspeaker protection; an adjustable Time Delay for proper phase-alignment of the drivers; High-Frequency (HF) horn equalization for constant-directivity compensation; and a mono “Low Sum” Output (stereo modes only), which is ideal for your subwoofer applications.
When a sound system is properly tuned, it becomes powerful, balanced and efficient. Bass content is punchy and tight, with vocals and instruments that are rich, crisp and well defined. The CX3400 crossover’s accurate signal processing protects critical loudspeaker components and improves overall system efficiency. All Input and Output connections are balanced/unbalanced XLR and feature 25 Hz Low Cut filters for low-frequency driver protection – plus off er Mute and Phase Invert switches, making troubleshooting even a large system – virtually effortless!
What’s a Crossover?
Chances are if you’re reading this, you already know what a crossover is – and you know that you need one. But if you are new to multi-way PA systems, here's a brief overview. Loudspeakers (which we call transducers) convert electrical signals into sound waves. And no matter how well a transducer is designed or made, it simply cannot reproduce the entire audio spectrum all by itself. Low-frequency sounds tend to push a transducer to the maximum, making it impossible for that same transducer to reproduce the treble content with the sound quality it deserves.
- Stereo 2- and 3-way, mono 4-way crossover
- CD horn correction supplies constant-directivity compensation
- Internal switch-mode power supply for worldwide, 100-volt to 240-volt operation
- State-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24dB/octave
- Low-frequency output summing function provides mono output for your subwoofer
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual phase reverse switches for solving polarity issues
- Individual limiters on each output offer superior loudspeaker protection
- Time delay for phase-aligning your drivers
- Switchable 25Hz low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high-precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life