With the rapid development of HDBaseT technology, ATEN has released the new VM3404H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch. The switch extends uncompressed 4K / Full HD digital video, audio, IR and power via HDBaseT technology through a single Cat 6a cable up to 40/70 meters.
When the VM3404H is combined with VE805R receivers, it supports both ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology and Video Wall functionality. ATEN's exclusive Seamless Switch™ technology employs an FPGA graphics processor to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission across all sources. The Video Wall functionality allows you to create 8 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts through an easy-to-use web interface. The Power over HDBaseT (POH) feature provides an ingenious way to power the VE802R receivers through the Cat 5e cable without the need of using an additional power supply.
The VM3404H offers flexibility with reliable signal distribution controlled via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections. It's designed as a functional and integrated control system built for residential, commercial and conference center settings
- Supports 4 HDMI inputs and mirrored 4 HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- The mirrored HDMI outputs can be used to verify the corresponding HDBaseT output or as an additional video display*
- HDBaseT Connectivity – connects HDMI displays over a long distance via one Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission
- Power over HDBaseT (POH) – supplies power over a long distance from the switch to a receiver over a single Cat 5e/6/6a cable** / ***
- Seamless Switch™ Technology – ATEN FPGA engine unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions**
- Video Wall - allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI**
- EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
- Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections
- Bi-directional IR channel ports support full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60 KHz
- Supports ATEN's LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for securing HDMI cables to the device
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Rack Mountable (VM3404H: 1U Design)