By integrating a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub and enabling the following display modes, the ATEN CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center paves a revolutionary new trend in KVM switch capabilities. To satisfy the demands, there is a Quad View mode that displays four digital computers/video sources on a single screen, as well as Picture in Picture mode (Dual, Triple, or Quad) and Full Screen mode.
Daisy Chain Control (DDC) is also available with this visual accessory. A (DCC) port enables users to control up to four CM1164 machines from a single console. This allows you to utilise a single keyboard/mouse across many computers or another CM1164. This is ideal for expanding networks that require additional computers to be monitored and managed — daisy link up to four devices and switch between up to 16 PCs.
The CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center is the right solution for a wide range of practical applications, including control rooms, monitoring systems, and traffic control centres, thanks to its unique design and innovative features that allow you to seamlessly switch between four DVI-enabled PCs and share USB peripherals and audio from a multi-view console.
- One USB console independently and simultaneously controls four DVI-D computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-view console controls up to 4 video sources on one screen
- Function control and system setting via Front Panel, OSD, IR Remote – display mode, port selection, daisy chain, and so on
- Channel Editor - edit display windows, and other functions with the mouse and on-screen control panel
- Hardware Cursor – OSD navigation via console mouse
- DCC (Daisy Chain Control) port enables users to connect up to four CM1164 units, and use one console keyboard/mouse to manage computers or another CM1164
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in, fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Computer selection via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, IR Remote Control and OSD (with mouse* function enabled)
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice***
- Console keyboard emulation /bypass feature that support most multimedia keyboards***
- Independent switching for USB peripheral port, audio function, and KVM switch focus
- Power on detection
- Auto scan feature
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Keyboard and Mouse support emulation and bypass
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Multilingual keyboard mapping-Supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- Upgradeable firmware through computers' USB port
* For 3-key USB wheel mouse only
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards.
**Mac/Sun keyboards only work with their own computers.
***The USB keyboard and mouse console ports on the CM1164's rear panel will only support a USB keyboard and mouse.