Bringing a host of impressive features and functionalities, the MA-708 is an undisputed market leader in its class. MA-708 delivers unparalleled audio performance and craftsmanship. The rugged one-piece speaker cabinet houses a high efficient class-D amplifier that drives high sensitivity two-way loudspeakers and limiter circuitry reduces distortion and increases intelligibility for guaranteed powerful and clear sound. It offers an ideal public address solution for medium to large crowds.
- Robust, rugged enclosure, built-in class D amplifiers system with 8" woofer and 1" tweeter.
- Up to 4 UHF or 2.4 GHz diversity receiver modules with 16 auto-scannable frequencies and built-in active antenna prevents accidental antenna breakage.
- Plug-&-play CD/MP3 player, plus certified Bluetooth receiver for music streaming.
- Voice Priority mutes music when a wireless mic is used.
- Echo effect for richer-sounding vocals.
- Industry’s only Master volume with “Memory” and “Standard” mode options. “Memory” mode saves and recalls last volume level during next power on. “Standard” mode resets to zero level.
- Industry’s only master volume that can be remotely controlled by an optional ACT-32HR transmitter microphone directly instead of a separate remote.
- Retractable handle and rugged wheels make it amazingly easy to transport.
- Built-in storage compartment for 2 handhelds or bodypack transmitters.
- Wirelessly link 2 or more MA-708 systems for more sonic coverage (industry’s only MTM-92 trans-mitter module is required).
- Active limiter prevents speaker damage from loud signal spikes.
- Can be powered via AC power, battery or direct DC.
- Weighs only 16 kgs | 35 lbs. fully loaded.
ACT-30T Bodypack Transmitter
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.