Bringing a host of impressive features and functionalities, the MA-708 is an undisputed market leader in its class. MA-708 delivers unparalleled audio performance and craftsmanship. The rugged one-piece speaker cabinet houses a high efficient class-D amplifier that drives high sensitivity two-way loudspeakers and limiter circuitry reduces distortion and increases intelligibility for guaranteed powerful and clear sound. It offers an ideal public address solution for medium to large crowds.
- Robust, rugged enclosure, built-in class D amplifiers system with 8" woofer and 1" tweeter.
- Up to 4 UHF or 2.4 GHz diversity receiver modules with 16 auto-scannable frequencies and built-in active antenna prevents accidental antenna breakage.
- Plug-&-play CD/MP3 player, plus certified Bluetooth receiver for music streaming.
- Voice Priority mutes music when a wireless mic is used.
- Echo effect for richer-sounding vocals.
- Industry’s only Master volume with “Memory” and “Standard” mode options. “Memory” mode saves and recalls last volume level during next power on. “Standard” mode resets to zero level.
- Industry’s only master volume that can be remotely controlled by an optional ACT-32HR transmitter microphone directly instead of a separate remote.
- Retractable handle and rugged wheels make it amazingly easy to transport.
- Built-in storage compartment for 2 handhelds or bodypack transmitters.
- Wirelessly link 2 or more MA-708 systems for more sonic coverage (industry’s only MTM-92 trans-mitter module is required).
- Active limiter prevents speaker damage from loud signal spikes.
- Can be powered via AC power, battery or direct DC.
- Weighs only 16 kgs | 35 lbs. fully loaded.
ACT-30H Handheld Transmitter
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
ACT-30T Bodypack Transmitter
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.