Ultra light, ultra compact and ultra portable design.
Powerful and crystal-clear sound projection.Built-in 1 or 2 diversity receivers for reliable, extended reception range.One-touch Scan & ACT sync button for fast and easy channel set-up.User-friendly control panel provides intuitive easy operation.Accepts wired & wireless microphones.USB music player & recorder with LCD screen.Built-in alarm siren provides emergency warnings.High efficiency class-D amplifier drives 5" full-range loudspeaker with level limiter.AC and lithium rechargeable battery operation.10-12 hours of stand-by time per 4-hour full charge.A smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.3.5mm line-input accepts external MP3, iPod or CD player.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480~934 MHz|
|Channel Set-up||Scan & ACT sync|
|Max. Power Output||50W|
|Audio Inputs||Mic-in & Line-in jacks|
|Audio Output||3.5mm (1/8")|
|Built-in 2.0 USB Port||Yes|
|Power Supply||Built-in 14.8V/2.6AH rechargeable battery, charger & 100~264V AC switching power supply|
|Charging||4 hours charge (automatic charging management)|
|Dimensions||135(W)×140(H)×240(D)mm / 5.3(W)x5.5(H)x9.4(D)"|
|Weight||Approx. 1.8kg / 3.9lbs|
|Approvals & Patent||Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.|
|Matching Transmitters||ACT-30H Handheld, ACT-30T Bodypack|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range, max. deviation, RF output power and spurious emission to comply regulations of different countries.|
ACT-30T Bodypack Transmitter
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
LCD displays working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF input gain, RF output power, mute & lock status, battery status and error codes.
RF Output Power
10mW / 50mW (switchable)
Max. Input Level
Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
2 AA alkaline
63(W)×82(H)x22(D)mm / 2.5(W)x3.2(H)x0.9(D)"
Approx. 81g / 2.9oz (excluding batteries)
Patents & Approvals
Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.