- Standard machine cabinet type1U height design, black aluminium oxide drawbench panel.
- 4 MIC / LINE XLR balanced inputs, providing 48V phantom power switch.
- 4 AUX accessory unbalanced inputs. There are 2 PCA in each channel and one of them is on the panel.
- Each channel is equipped with volume control and tone control.
- Signal / peak value LED light monitors the input level of every channel.
- MIC / LINE1, MIC / LINE2 internally installed low cut.
- Each input channel can be assigned to the output channel freely through a jumper.
- The panel provides one channel of MIC / LINE input in addition, parallel connection with MIC / LINE1.
- MIC1 / MIC2 priority control and adjustable threshold value.
- 4 XLR balanced outputs, in parallel connection with 2 channels of RCA unbalanced outputs.
- 4 RJ45 bus balanced inputs, whose volume is adjustable and can be mixed correspondingly into 4 channels XLR outputs.
- 4s of the RJ45 bus balanced outputs mixed signal.
- Output level indicates.
- External mute controls for all the channels.
- Switching power supply provides electricity.
- Model: MPA-84
- 1 - 4 MIC / LINE: ± 2.5mV / 5 KΩ balanced, ± 250mV / 5 KΩ balanced
- 1 - 4 AUX RCA In: 400 mV / 5 KΩ unbalanced
- Master 1, 2, 3, 4: 1 V / 600 Ω balance (Maximum: ± 7.75 V)
- AUX: 1 V / 10 KΩ unbalanced (Maximum: 7.75 V)
- Tone: Bass - ± 15 dB at 100 Hz
- Treble - ± 15 dB at 10 Hz
- Low Cut: 200 Hz / 12 dB per octave slope
- S/N Ratio: - 1 dB (20 Hz ~ 20 KHz)
- Line: Greater than 60 dB
- THD: Greater than 75 dB
- Power Comsumption: 20 W
- Power Supply: 110 V ~ 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 484 * 209 * 44
- Weight: 3.9 kg