Linear Spatial Reference Studio Monitor System
The LSR6332 incorporates a 12" Differential Drive® dual coil woofer, 5" Kevlar™ midrange speaker and 1" titanium composite tweeter. THX® pm3 Approved.
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter response at the mix position.
- Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low
- Neodymium midrange with 2" voice coil and Kevlar™ cone material for extended frequency response
and low distortion.
- Titanium composite high frequency transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide and damped polepiece.
- High-Density baffle for low enclosure resonance and stable inertial ground
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points allow mounted installation.
- Midrange/high frequency sub-baffle may be rotated by user for horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Available as mirror image left and right models.