Electro Voice LiveX ELX112 Passive Speaker 12inch 250W Complement your powered mixer or amplifier with this quality, affordable loudspeaker.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers, the ELX112 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers due to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX112 12" passive loudspeaker provides exceptional audio quality with 250W power handling (1000W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 82Hz-18kHz frequency response. The ELX112 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub.
* Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
* Outstanding crossover performance
* Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
* Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
* Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
* Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers