Crown IT4X3500HDB 4 Channels Power Amplifier
- Advanced stop-band attenuation characteristics rivaling the best live sound and studio DSP processors on the market today
- Industry-leading, true "Brick wall" filters with more than 3500 coefficient taps for high filtering precision.
- Provides linear phase response while maintaining low-noise operation over the entire frequency range for uncolored audio reproduction.
- IIR (Infinite Impulse Response)
- 18 IIR filter selections including Bessel, Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, and All-Pass.
- LevelMAX Limiters
- Co-developed with JBL and BSS, the LevelMAX™ suite of limiters combines the latest innovations in limiter design into one high performance, integrated package. The Peak, RMS, and Transducer Thermal limiters are fully coordinated so each will adjust automatically based on how the others are performing. This industry first guarantees smooth, musical response along with peak SPL and pure, uncolored sound.
- DriveCore Technology
- At the heart of the new four-channel I-Tech HD lies another Crown breakthrough – DriveCore™ Technology. A culmination of nearly two decades of R&D in PWM and switch-mode amplification, DriveCore is a Crown exclusive that combines hundreds of parts into one chip the size of a your fingertip, resulting in more efficiencies and unsurpassed reliability.
Bridging Crown's audio design and Texas Instruments' silicon design, this simple integrated circuit nests much of the output stage – including the modulator stage, error amplifier stage, and patented feedback and PWM modulation circuits for fast recovery on peak transients, accurate reproduction of low-level detail, and precise tracking of low frequencies at high power levels for maximum subwoofer output.
In addition, DriveCore provides an extremely wide tolerance for sagging or "dirty" AC line conditions, which means your performance will never be compromised by fluctuating generator power or overloading.
Greater accuracy, reduced weight and size, and high efficiency with best-in-class signal-to-noise performance – that's Crown innovation. That's DriveCore Technology.
4 IN/4 OUT
While others talked about offering true four-in and four-out capability, we set about doing it. The I-Tech HD four channel is the first tour sound amplifier offering four inputs routable to any output (analog, AES3, VDrive, or CobraNet™).
The amplifier industry's first integrated TFT LCD full-color touchscreen was designed with you in mind. Featuring a large, 4.3" backlit display and intuitive menu design inspired by Studer's legendary Vistonics™, every channel is color-coded and clearly delineated so you'll never again have to question which channel you are adjusting.
Accepting a standard USB drive, this front-panel connection allows you the flexibility to transfer preset and device files, and update firmware from the driver to the amplifier DSP, or vice versa. This simple innovation helps you reconfigure racks in record time.
Powered by Crown
Crown's new "Powered by Crown" app allows wireless control and monitoring of your I-Tech HD or any Ethernet-enabled devices from Crown. Using the same protocols as HiQnet System Architect, you can import custom control panels, set limits, or make adjustments anywhere in the venue using only your iPhone or iPad.
Networking Made Easy
Since the introduction of the first IQ system in 1992, Crown has deployed more networked audio systems than all other amplifier manufacturers' combined. This pedigree continues today with the I-Tech HD series. Adhering to exact TCP/IP Ethernet standards and equipped with HiQnet technology, the I-Tech HD can live on a standard network without the hassle of proprietary switches or hardware. And by following standard protocol, large systems of 400+ amplifiers can be quickly deployed on a single network backbone without any special considerations.
20 Hz - 20 kHz Power refers to guaranteed minimum power in watts with 0.35% THD.
| ||20 Hz - 20 kHz (All channels driven)||1 kHz 20ms Burst|
|Stereo, 2 ohms (per ch.)||2,000W||3,500W|
|Stereo, 4 ohms (per ch.)||2,000W||3,500W|
|Stereo, 8 ohms (per ch.)||1,500W||1,900W|
|Bridge-Mono, 8 ohms||4,000W||7,000W|
|Bridge-Mono, 4 ohms||4,400W||8,200W|
- Channels 4
- Sensitivity Adjustable in 0.1V increments from 1.28V to 8V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated power 20Hz to 20kHz, A-Weighted) > -112dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.35%
- Damping Factor (10 Hz to 100 Hz) >5000
- Frequency Response (at 1W into 4/8 ohms) +/- 0.25dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power 20Hz to 1kHz) > 80dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 1kHz) > 80dB Typical
- Maximum Input Level (before input compression) +15dBu or +21dBu
- Load Impedance
- Stereo: 1/2/4/8/16/70V/100V
- Bridge: 2/4/8/16/70V/100V
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 3.5" x 19" x 16.95"
- 8.9cm x 48.3cm x 43.1cm
- Net Weight 29lbs (13.2kg)
- Net Shipping Weight 36lbs (16.3kg)