- 2 x 1600W at 8 Ohms (Peak)
- SmartSense Impedance Compensation
- High-Density Class-D Technology
- Lightweight at 13 lb
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Built-In Stereo Crossover
- Independent Thermal Overload Protection
- Balanced XLR-1/4" Combo Inputs
- Twist-Lock Output Connectors
Behringer NX6000 Overview
Lightweight (at 13 lb) and compact, the rackmountable Behringer NX6000 is a stereo power amplifier capable of delivering 1600W of peak power per channel into a pair of 8-Ohm speakers. It employs SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation technology combined with a switch-mode power supply to provide a 20 Hz to 20 kHz, linear frequency response with noise-free audio and fast transient response, at maximum output power, into any speaker load impedance.
The NX6000 features cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup, and an independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel, which together protect the amplifier from shutting down and interrupting your show. A continuously variable speed fan and ventilation openings with back-to-front air flow further prevent overheating.