The Behringer DI400P Passive Direct Box
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The ULTRA-DI DI400P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI400P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
Directly to the Point
With its parallel 1/4" In and Out jacks, the DI400P allows you to plug in your instrument and send the same signal to your onstage amplifier, while the XLR Output sends a balanced signal to your mixer. A ground lift switch eliminates hum associated with ground loops and our high-performance transformer provides the ultimate in signal integrity.
Great Sound, Exceptional Value
The ULTRA-DI DI400P is also ultra-compact and we house it in a tough, road-ready metal case. This means the DI box will give you great sound gig after gig, session after session. And thanks to its low price, you can afford to outfit the entire band.