Aten VS261 2 Port DVI Audio Switch
The 2-port VS261 chart a revolutionary new direction in multimedia functionality by combining a Single Link DVI video switch with stereo quality audio. Now you can easily switch between the digital video and audio output of 2 digital devices (such as DVD players or computers), and enjoy it on a single DVI display and set of speakers.
Conveniently switch between DVI input sources using pushbuttons located on the unit's front panel or sit back and use the IR remote control.
The VS261 improves upon previous designs by supporting Single Link DVI (Digital Video Interface), providing superior video quality up to 1920 x 1200. DVI supports both digital video input (flat panel displays, data projectors, plasma displays, digital TVs and set-top boxes) and analog video input (traditional monitors and TVs)
- 1x 2-Port DVI Video Switch
- 1x IR Remote Control Unit
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
- Displays the video output of two digital devices (e.g.,DVD player, computer) on a single DVI display device
- Fully compliant with DVI-Digital and DVI-Analog
- Quick and easy switching via front panel pushbuttons or IR remote control
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200
- Power On Detection – if one DVI source is powered off, the VS261 will automatically switch to the next powered-on source
- Stackable design
- Supports PCs and Macs
- HDCP Compatible