Mackie PPM1008 8-Channel 1600-Watt Powered Mixer
The Mackie PPM1008 8-Channel Professional Powered Mixer features two built-in amplifiers that deliver a powerful 1600W (peak) to passive loud speakers. The mixer is a perfect match with Mackie passive loud speakers such as the C300 or S215 models.
*Price is inclusive of GST
You save 5%
Replace a whole rack with this lightweight yet high-powered portable.
The 8-channel Mackie PPM1008 Powered Mixer features Mackie's custom designed, dual 800W Class-D Fast Recovery Amps. The 1,600W PPM1008 is a powerhouse powered mixer that will deliver maximum volume, distortion free. It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with the PPM1008 extensive set of professional mixing tools. Features include premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, musical 3-band Active EQs, in-line compressors, and 9-band graphic EQs for mains and monitors. The 32-bit RMFX+ processor with 24 sane, usable effects includes 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects, and a user-accessible tap delay.
- 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- 24 reverbs and choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- Dual 800W Mackie designed Class D, fast-recovery power amplifiers
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- TRS inserts (Channels 1-6)
- Single in-line compression (SIC) for increased presence and punch
- Dual RCA and 1/4" line inputs on stereo channels (Channels 7-8)
- Musical 3-band active channel EQ with mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels
- 2 built-in DI boxes
- Separate monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12-segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs for mains and monitor outputs
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 and Mon 2
- Rugged metal handles
- Ultra-lightweight and portable