Microflex® Lavalier microphones bring a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, the Lavaliers use Shure's interchangeable condenser cartridges, available in cardioid, supercardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns. That means you can be sure there is a Microflex Lavalier that's right for your application. Compatible with all Shure wireless bodypack transmitters, their high sensitivity and wide frequency response guarantee great sound.
The MX183 omnidirectional miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship.
Best suited to: Speech
All the microflex series of microphones use interchangeable cartridges (sold seperately) which means you can swap between cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges simply by screwing them on to the top of the lavalier mic.
The MX183 is designed for wired use and includes an in-line preamplifier and a 1.2m cable with TA4F connector. If you wish to go wireless, choose the WL183 which is the same microphone but without the pre-amplifier and connects directly into any shure wireless bodypack.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern:
- lmpedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): -27,5 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity (mV/Pa): 42,2 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 20,5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 117
- Self Noise: 23.7dB