Mipro MA705(D)/ACT30H 70W RMS UHF Dual Channel Portable Wireless Rechargeable Amp with 2pcs Handheld Mic
High-efficiency output that delivers a powerful 50 Watts (RMS) of high fidelity sound.Rechargeable built-in batteries and AC switching power supply provides up to 8 hours continuous use from a fully charged battery system.Suitable for table-top or integrated tripod stand mounting.1 wired microphone, 2 wireless microphones, Optional CD/USB player module.Accepts up to 2 plug-and-play UHF diversity receivers with 16 automatically scanable frequencies for long range reception and free from signal dropouts & interferences.Built-in antenna design eliminates inconvenience and breakage.Handles crowd of up to 600 people.Quick to set-up and simple to operate.Professional quality and features at affordable price.
|Power Output||50W(rms)/8 ohm|
|Cassette Recorder / Player||External|
|Audio Inputs||Mic-in & Line-in jacks|
|Transmitter Battery||Built-in rechargeable batteries and charger attached|
|Power Supply||Built-in two pieces of 12V/2.7AH rechargeable battery with charger & 90~264V AC switching power supply.|
|Charging & Operating Time||4~6 hours continuous use per 4 hours charge(automatic charging management)|
|Dimensions||285(W)×400(H)×225(D)mm / 11.2(W)x15.7(H)x8.9(D)"|
|Weight||9.8kg / 21.6lbs|
|Matching Transmitters||ACT-707HE, ACT-707TE|
|Matching cabled microphone||MM-107|
|Note||Varied specifications on carrier frequency range, maximum deviation, RF output power and spurious emission to comply regulation of different countries.|
|ACT-30H Handheld Transmitter|
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
Built-in Volume Control
RF Output Power
10~30mW (country dependent)
Max. Input Level
LCD displays group, channel, battery status & error codes.
2 AA alkaline
50(Ø)×233(L)mm / 2.0(Ø)x9.2(L)"
Approx. 246g / 8.68oz (excluding batteries)
Patents & Approvals
Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.