8" (200 mm) Full-Range In-Ceiling Loudspeaker for use with
The 8138 is an 8" ceiling speaker designed for use with a pre-install inceiling backcan, resulting in highfidelity performance at a costeffective price point. The 8138 is ideal for a wide variety of commercial sound applications from restaurant and retail to professional offices and reception areas.
- Stylish, contemporary appearance enhances any decor.
- Clear sound from an 8 inch dualcone full-range driver.
- Very high sensitivity of 97 dB for maximum sound levels using minimum amplifier power.
- 6W transformer for use on 70V/100V distributed speaker lines
- Installs to in-ceiling backboxes having 4 mounting points on an 11.25" (286 mm) diameter mounting circle.
- For use with MTC-81BB8 backcan and MTC-81TB8 tile bridge
|Component||200 mm (8 in) Full-Range, Dual-cone|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||95 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Coverage (2 kHz)||90° conical|
|Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m)||97 dB (1 kHz - 8 kHz)|
|Driver Power Capacity||40W (160W peak), 2 hrs|
25W (100W peak), 100 hrs
|70V/100V Transformer Taps||6W, 3W, 1.5W, (0.75W at 70V only)|
|Magnet||10 ounces (283 g)|
|Safety Agency||Transformer is UL registered per UL1876|
|Installation||Full assembly consists of 8138 speaker plus MTC-81BB8 backbox and|
MTC-81TB8 tile bridge. Four screw holes at industry standard 286 mm
(11.25 in) mounting circle.
(Diameter x Depth)
|327 mm (12.9") diameter baffle x 84 mm (3.3") depth from back of baffle. Overall depth, 99 mm (3.9")|
|Mounting Points||4 points on 286 mm (11.25 in) diameter mounting circle|
|Ceiling Cutout Dimension||300 mm (11.75") with tile bridge and backbox.|
228 mm (9.0") diameter as stand alone.
|Net Weight||1.4 kg (3.0 lb)|
|Included Accessories||Integral grille, 4 pcs M4 x 40 mm tapping screws|
|Optional Accessories||MTC-81BB8 backcan|
MTC-81TB8 tile bridge