The EMIX EMRM-815 Emergency microphone unit serves as a control interface for both building authority and fireman during emergency. It is suitable when direct paging is required at the PA equipment rack.
Upon receiving emergency signal from sensors or detectors in the building, the siren tone would be generated. This siren can be replaced with a 60 seconds pre-recorded emergency message. EMRM-815 has output level controls for siren, message and paging. Priority paging is given to the front panel microphone.
It is standard 19" rack-mountable with earpieces provided and only takes up 2U space.
* Fireman panel interface
* Priority paging via front panel microphone
* Allows even more flexible use of pre-recorded message, up to 60 sec
* Output level controls for siren, message and paging microphone
* Inputs: Mic: 2mV,10K ohm; Line: 0dBV,10K ohm; Alarm: 0V/+24V(or Open), 0V(short circuit) is valid
* Output: SIREN or Recorded Message: 1dBV
* Recording Duration: IC Build-in, 60sec
* Frequency Response: 100Hz - 10kHz
* Protection: AC fuse
* Power Supply: 240VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz or DC24V ±10%
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 485 x 88 x 365mm
* Gross Weight: 7.5kg
* Net Weight: 6.5kg