The EMIX EMRM-810 is designed for usage when paging is required for a certain zone or zones yet the broadcasting Ã¢ÂBackground MusicccÃ¢Â (BGM) to other zones are not interrupted. This will ensure that the comfort level occupants (whilst listening to background music-BGM) of other zones will be maintaines. This configuration requires 2 (two) sets of amplifiers, one being dedicated to paging and the other to BGM. EMRM-810 is to be used in conjunction with EMRM-800.
It is standard 19" rack-mountable with earpieces provided and only takes up 2U of space.
* Multi-level priority paging Mic 1, Mic 2, Mic 3 and Mic 4
* Expandable or linkable up to 10 units for more zones.
* Remote zone paging through EMRM-800 from a range of 300m
* Press "ALL" button for all call function
* Equipped with overriding control
* Channel : 10channel
* Input Capacity : 70-100V, 5A
* Output Capacity : 70-100V, 5A
* Paging Input : 10 channel, 70-100V
* BGM Input : 10 channel, 70-100V
* Volt Capacity : 10 channel, 70-100V 5A
* Protection : AC fuse x 1
* Power Source : AC 240V / 50Hz / DC24V
* DC Output : DC24V (each outputs should be<2W in 10 outputs)
* Dimensions (W x H x D) : 485 x 88 x 345 mm
* Gross Weight : 8kg
* Net Weight : 6.5kg