EMIX EMPA-2C240 is a 100V line multi-channel power amplifier with rated output of 2×240. With two separate amplifier in a single chassis and rated power 240W per channel which provides a wide selection to meet different size sound system needs.
All EMIX multi-channel amplifiers are equipped with automatic self-resetting thermal cut off if unusual heat build-up in the unit. It also comes with short circuit protection. Multi-channel series power amplifier is capable of handling a wide variety of public address requirements at a surprising performance.
It is a standard 19” rack-mountable with earpiece provided and only takes up to 3U of space.
* Two separate amplifier in one chassis
* Rated power of 240W per channel
* Transformer isolated 70V, 100V and 4-16Ωohms speaker outputs
* Short circuit, thermal, clip and overload protection
* Indication for power, signal, peak and protection
* Rated Power: 2× 240W RMS
* Speaker Outputs: 70V, 100V, 4-16Ω
* Input Sensitivity & Impedance: ± 385mV / 20kΩ, Balanced XLR Input; 775mV / 470Ω, Unbalanced TRS Input
* Output Sensitivity & Impedance: ± 385mV / 470Ω, Balanced XLR Output; 775mV / 470Ω, Unbalanced TRS Output
* Frequency Response: 50Hz – 16kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
* S/N Ratio: > 90dB
* THD: < 0.1% at 1kHz, 1/3 Rated Power
* Cooling: Fan automatic start up when temp reached 55◦C
* Protection: Overheat, overload, clip and short circuit
* Power Supply: ~110V / 60Hz or ~230V / 50Hz and DC 24V
* Power Consumption: 720W
* Dimension (W × H × D): 484 × 132 × 359 (3U)
* Weight: 12kg