Mipro ACT 80TC Rechargeable Digital Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
Mipro ACT 80TC
*Price is inclusive of GST 0%
You save 33%
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuit. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Selection of polarization for audio input to match capsules of different polarizations.
- Six selectable gain settings.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 960 MHz (country dependent)|| |
| ||Bandwidth||64 MHz|| |
| ||Channel Set-Up||ACT Sync|| |
| ||RF Output Power||10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)|| |
| ||Spurious Emission||≦ -60 dBc|| |
| ||Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|| |
| ||Frequency Stability||≦ ±0.005% (-10 – +60℃)|| |
| ||Modulation Type||New digital modulation|| |
| ||Audio Compression||2nd generation DSP Inertial coding|| |
| ||LCD Display||Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Low-cut, Limiter, Encryption status, RF power, Phase, Lock status, Mute mode, Battery status & Error codes|| |
| ||Gain Setting||+18 dB, +12 dB, +6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB, -12dB (6 settings). 0 dB = microphone sensitivity|| |
| ||Mute Connector||Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch|| |
| ||Battery Type||1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery|| |
| ||Operating Time||Min. 13 hours|| |
| ||Current Consumption||High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.7 × 1.0 "|| |
| ||Weight||Approx. 85 g / 3 oz, excluding batteries|